- MIT License
Logo of chinese company. Non-commissioned!
One day, like any other day, I noticed the really subtle vfx when I tapped a number on the iOS dialpad. It's only fractions of a second... but struck me as something the Apple people would even care about intentionally designing. I tried to recreate the effect just for the simple experience of putting a laser focus on such a subtle animation.
- Responds to touch, and keyboard input
- Uses the touchtone lib to emulate DTMF tones
- The font is Helvetica
Non-commissioned Zumba logo redesign… but since when was the Zumba lifestyle about fancy commissions anyway?
Animation using some shapes
- The room "owner" can name the room as well as the descriptor name for each user (here it's "jabbawockeez" 🤷🏽), and only room members can invite others into the room
- Avatars are from the nifty https://tinyfac.es service
- Fonts used: Montserrat and Helvetica Neue
- Icons were designed in Sketch