Ever get home from work, and just don’t feel like emptying the dishwasher? Eject it!
This is just a self-initiated product exploration. The idea is to get lots of people in your "room" and everybody listens to the same music! There's voting to queue the next track, and whatnot. EYyy look at me Daniel Ek!
- The room "owner" can name the room as well as the descriptor name for each user (here it's "jabbawockeez" 🤷🏽), and only room members can invite others into the room
- Avatars are from the nifty https://tinyfac.es service
- Fonts used: Montserrat and Helvetica Neue
- Icons were designed in Sketch
PubCenter is a platform that archives RSS feeds. It offers the data via REST, and premium services that will send notifications via email/SMS.
SVG Icons of Espresso drinks and coffee designed in the "brutalism" style. I made these for my espresso selector project.
- MIT License
- Please see the Sketch file if you'd like to modify the icons
- Background image in the screenshot is from Unsplash
A simple ReactJS component that provides an image mask (SVG) that uses Bezier curves for the corners. There's a great article on HackerNoon about Apple's use of these image masks for iPhone icons. Unfortunately, it does not use a particularly well-supported CSS style
mask[caniuse.com]. If you're able to find a hack-around for this please send me a PR!
- MIT License
- Bring your own style/CSS-in-JS library!